South Lanarkshire Self-Directed Support Network
The network are a group of people residing in South Lanarkshire in receipt of or who have an interest in the FOUR options of Self-Directed Support, who meet to share concerns, ideas, learn from each other's experiences, and by working together help solve problems.
Aims and Objectives
The objectives of South Lanarkshire Self-Directed Support Network are:
• to promote better outcomes for individuals;
• to provide a strong, credible voice for members and their families which is listened to;
• to provide accessible jargon free information;
• to provide support and training;
• to provide a supportive environment that ensures and promotes equality;
• to raise issues and identify areas of best practice and encourage benchmarking against this best practice.
Membership of the network is totally free to people who are in receipt of or who have applied for any of the four options of Self-Directed Support. Other members may include parents, guardians and carers of people in receipt of or people who are interested in pursuing the options available.
To become a member fill in the membership form in the documents section and return it as directed.
The more members we have the stronger our voice will become.
You can also submit a membership application form online
HAVE YOU REGISTERED TO USE OUR FORUM?
Some We Win
If you have any suggestions for improving the web site please let us know.
The Network Supports the Living Wage
© South Lanarkshire Self-Directed
Support Network 2016
SOUTH LANARKSHIRE SELF-DIRECTED SUPPORT NETWORK (SCIO)
SCOTTISH CHARITY NUMBER SC043405